Sunday, August 8, 2010

TAXIDERMIA (2006)

[Update 11/28/2023: Need re-watch this film and redo this review completely. Fix the screenshots also.]

Got an extra hour and a half of your life that you want to throw straight down the drain? Then TAXIDERMIA is the answer for you!

Without giving too much away, the story starts out with a total loser scumbag who can't get laid for shit and resorts to fucking a hole in a wood wall or masturbating while thinking about a little girl. Eventually he impregnates a woman and has a baby with a tail. The baby grows up to be a champion sport eater and an a world class dork. He impregnates a woman and she gives birth to a really small baby that goes up to be a skinny freak with zero social skills. Eventually he goes nuts and taxidermies himself.

I have zero idea what the point of this movie is, but there isn't a story, all of the characters are repulsive and even though a lot of critics seem to think that it's visually stunning I didn't. I found the entire thing pointless and boring. I kept waiting for the story to start, then after like 20 minutes I started to realize that there isn't one.

If I'd written a script this lame I would have thrown it in the trash. Skip it with a vengeance.