Sunday, March 13, 2011

MONSTERS (2010)

A woman and a man journey on foot from Mexico through the "Infected Zone" to America. "What's the Infected Zone?", you ask. Well, that's where these aliens who look like giant octopuses made out of Christmas lights landed 6 years ago and now they stroll around doing...well, uh, well I actually have no idea what they do, because even though I watched this entire movie, the space octopuses were only onscreen for a few minutes and they just stood there doing nothing.

Outside of cheating gullible suckers out of their money, what is the point of this movie?! I love alien invasion movies and giant monster movies, so I was stoked about watching it, but all it ended up being was these two dorks just walking around. The End.

Skip this clunker with a vengeance. If you need me I'll be in my room watching STARSHIP TROOPERS while performing a Flip 6 3 Hole.

Part 2 - Monsters: Dark Continent (2014)